|Add the royal seal in the logo signaled Pepino as a gelato royal supplier|
|Savoy royal seal: 1925|
|historical pinguino wraps|
- the classic or heavy cream
- coffee because Turin is the city of coffee
- hazelnut because Piedmont is the hazelnut rich region
- gianduia - the traditional chocolate flavor from Turin mixed with hazelnuts
- violet to remind us of the aromas of our red wines
- mint because in Turin we love mint syrups and mint flavored drinks
- violet for its delicate scent and color, it does taste like the flower
- hazelnut, because even though in Turin there are many places who supposedly sell it, very very few taste like real hazelnuts, and Pepino's hazelnut gelato is definitely one of the few!
- bonet, the traditonal Piedmontese dessert made with chocolate and amaretto cookies
- green apple, crisp and healthy as real artisanal gelato always is
|...since 1884, Turin's elite goes to... Pepino's luxury gelateria|
- Edoardo Cavagnino for hosting the Turin Epicurean Capital 2015 goodbye dessert and
- Chef Federico Bellitti for graciously receiving us on July 23 and telling us the story of Pepino's and its pinguino!