|Monferrato wine productions|
|The castle of Gabiano: a fairy tale takes life!|
|Gabiano Riserva 1967|
- it is one of the oldest and smallest Italian DOC wines
- it's the only Piedmont DOC created in 1980s, specifically 1983
- it's a mid-bodied red wine, tangy and moderate tannins
- it has cherry and plum aromas
|homemade fettuccine with sausage, pumpkin & porcini mushroom|
What to serve with Gabiano DOC
- pasta dishes with meat sauces
This is a velvety dry wine with an harmonious texture, so you can certainly pair it with equally strong flavors to balance your menu.
So enjoy it and mark it down for your next trip over to our wine lovers' heaven, where you can fly back to the Middle Ages and sip our wines in real castles!