Thursday, September 4th 2014 is the final day of Turin Epicurean Capital 2014!
We'll conclude this first edition with a morning round table and a documentary showing in the afternoon.
Remember to arrive at 10:10am at Teatro San Giuseppe, in Via Andrea Doria 18, in Turin to attend the last round table facilitated by Paolo Rigiroli, author of Quatro Fromaggio and Other Disgraces on the Menu.
Today you'll see:
- Margherita Oggero, author
- Nicole Cappa, chef and author of Cucino Veloce Chic
- Lisa Watson, author of Italian Kiwi
- Elena Chesta Schwarz aka Comida de mama
- Valerie Quintanilla, author of Girls Gotta Drink
- Darryl Baldwin, author of Piemonte Mio
|Elena Chesa Schwarz
In the afternoon, at 4:30pm, always at Teatro San Giuseppe, we'll see Mara LeGrand's documentary Heart & Soil. At the end, Mara will talk about it, her new project here in Piedmont and will answer all the viewers' questions. This is a unique opportunity to get to know her and her work, so make sure to arrive to the theater at around 4:10pm!
What a full week, rich of guest speakers and appointments in a city with such an amazing food culture!
Share the love, spread the word and bring a friend.
See you at the theater on Sep 4 at 10:30am!