Once again we would like to take a minute to thank all those who made the fifth edition of Turin Epicurean Capital possible.
- Br Alfredo Centra, director of the De La Salle Collegio San Giuseppe in Turin, for allowing us once again to use the 19th century theater and the terrace looking over the Turin's roofs. What a unique experience it was to do our yoga class up there!
- Federalberghi Torino - the Association of the Hotel owners in Turin for hosting again our international guests. Without this support we wouldn't be able to have many guests. Our special thank goes to: Fabio Borio of Best Western Plus Hotel Genova, Cecilia Garetto of Best Western Hotel Genio and Chiara Ferrua of Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites.
- Chef Margherita Frari of Associazione Culturale Qubi for teaching our cooking class about chocolate! Thank you for pushing our guests out of their comfort zones 👌
- Simonetta Carbone, our loyal PR who managed to support us even without any resources available 🙏
- Scuola Superiore per Mediaori Linguistici Vittoria aka the Interpretation and Translation School where all our interpreters study. Our interpreters: Gaia Prunotto, Gabriele Sanna and Silvia Vignali were REALLY good! 🙆
- Chef Marco Giachello who has been supporting us relentessly since 2014!
And thank you to all our guests who accepted our invitation to come and discover Turin and taking part to our TurinEpi activities.
A very heartfelt thank you all!!
Post a Comment