The countdown to the fifth edition of Turin Epicurean Capital has started!
On June 20th our guests will be here in Turin and will have the chance to explore our city and get to enjoy our vida royal made up of delicious seasonal foods, glorious wines and endless local activities.
Each day, there will be a talk show about food, wine, travel and cultural topics, like the beauty of the Italian language and the challenges of not speaking it.
After the Wednesday, June 20th morning talk show at Teatro San Giuseppe, we'll take care of our guests with a cooking class at Associazione Qubi led by Chef Marco Giachello.
Last year's cooking class and dinner was a great success and we are blessed Margherita Frari and Marco Giachello have accepted to collaborate once again with us.
The cooking class will be followed by a class dinner so that all the guests can familiarize in a more informal way.
On Thursday June 21st morning our guests will visit the Turin's historical center and the Porta Palazzo market.
In fact, no visit to Turin is complete without visiting the largest outdoor European market! We'll have a coffee break at Al Bicerin and lunch alfresco in the Quadrilatero lanes.
We'll meet again our guests in the afternoon for the second talk show at Teatro San Giuseppe.
As eating and drinking can take a toll on your body, our fifth edition program includes a free yoga class on Friday, June 22nd at Collegio San Giuseppe.
It will be a vinyasa yoga class for all levels, so both beginners and expert practitioners will be able to enjoy the benefits of our morning practice.
|San Massimo church|
In the afternoon there will be the last talk show and then we'll all go to our goodbye dinner.
Some of our guests will stay for the week-end too as we'll have the St John's celebrations: two great parades in historical costumes on Saturday, June 23rd and Sunday, June 24th, the bonfire on June 23th at 10pm and the silent light works made with drones on the Po River to close the June 24th celebrations.
- The talk shows will be bilingual, English and Italian thanks to the professional help of the students of Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici Vittoria and are open to the public for free!
- The cooking class and dinner has limited spots so please get in touch with: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price is 50E per person and it includes the dinner.
- The yoga class is free but the spots are very limited. Please, reserve yours via e-mail: email@example.com
Once again this edition is made possible thanks to:
- Brother Alfredo Centra, director of Collegio San Giuseppe who allows us to use the school facilities
- Federalberghi Torino - the Turin's Hotel Association that supports us with our guests' accommodations
- the Best Western Hotel directors: Mr Fabio Borio (Best Western Plus Hotel Genova), Mrs Chiara Ferrua (Best Western Plus Executive Hotel) and Mrs Cecilia Garetto (Best Western Hotel Genio) who always take care of our guests in an extra special way!
A visit to Turin is always a great idea as it is an unexpected surprise. Over the years, Turin Epicurean Capital has been sharing with the public the highlights of our unique vida royal!
Come join us on June 20-22!