The 6th edition of Turin Epicurean Capital was by far the most successful 🙆 thanks to the people who made it possible!
We do wish to thank:
- Br. Alfredo Centra, director of the De La Salle Collegio San Giuseppe in Turin for allowing us to use the gorgeous 19th century school theater and the shaded and breezy inner courtyard for our yoga class during the heat wave
- Federalberghi Torino for always supporting and sharing the TurinEpi vision and mission
- Ms Ceciclia Garetto of Best Western Hotel Genio and Mr Fabio Borio of Best Western Plus Hotel Genova for hosting some of our international guests
- SSML Vittoria for their super professional Masters students who interned as our 2019 interpreters - girls, you were terrific indeed!
- Incoming Experience for the TurinEpi wine tour in Langhe and Roero; special thanks to Alice Giordana and Silvia Cordero for designing our wine tour itinerary and taking care of the TurinEpi19 bunch
- Best Western Hotel Langhe Cherasco for their hospitality and dinner during the TurinEpi19 wine tour
- The Orti In Piazza association of Piazza Risorgimento for hosting our cooking class turning the Piazza Risorgimento urban garden into a real gnocchi park under:
- Maria Grazia Mondo's organization, directions and advices
- Chiara Franzoso and her lovely mom Bruna of Latteria Bera for keeping their commitment despite the LONG power outage Turin suffered due to the heat wave: your candle light Piedmont cheese and cured meat tasting with red wine was simply memorable
- Mr Giovanni Scalenghe aka THE torrone morbido maker or soft nougat pastry chef: your nonno's torrone morbido is magic and addictive. The Italians among us could celebrate Christmas in the summer and traveled back to the days when they were young again, and the new tasters... well, they fell in love with your nougat lingots packed of huge round and gentle IGP hazelnuts from Piedmont
GRAZIE MILLE you all from the bottom of our hearts 🙏 for this unforgettable 2019 edition 😎