As this 6th extended edition of Turin Epicurean Capital is about to begin, we would like to take a minute to thank all the people that made it possible.
|Torino 7, the Turin section of La Stampa newspaper with all the big events of the week to come|
- Br Alfredo Centra, director of the De La Salle Collegio San Giuseppe, for allowing us to use the school historic theater where our talk shows take place and the rooftop terrace for our yoga class
- Federalberghi Torino for sharing our vision and mission
- Mr Fabio Borio, director of Best Western Plus Hotel Genova and Ms Cecilia Garetto, director of Best Western Hotel Genio for hosting our international guests
- Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici Vittoria in Turin for renewing our collaboration and allowing us the luxury of working with their Masters students, basically professional interpreters.
Our 2019 collaborations:
- Alice Giordana and Silvia Cordero of Incoming Experience for designing the wine tour itinerary and guiding our TurinEpi19 wine tour through Langhe and Roero. Special thanks to Best Western Hotel Langhe Cherasco for hosting our guests in the wine country.
- Giuliana Dorrucci of Associazione Orti in Piazza for hosting our cooking class and sharing the Piazza Risorgimento urban garden
- Maria Grazia Mondo for teaching us her family's culinary arts and tricks
- Chiara Franzoso of historic Latteria Bera in Turin, for accommodating our many requests in terms of days, times and preferences so that as many guests as possible could take advantage of her delicacies!
Thank you all, for making TurinEpi19 possible and bigger!